With twelve days until holiday vacation, I'm challenging you to post one thing each day which showcases the learning activities students experience in your classroom. There's still much to learn between now and the end of the quarter. It's an exciting time of year: you've got #12DaysofSocial to focus on the positive, educational, and engaging activities students experience through your instruction!
So, pause at the end of each day and ponder about the "post-worthy" activities occuring in your classroom. I'll join in the fun, and post to our department Facebook page each day as well. Let's follow eachother through the #12DaysofSocial Challenge and have a little social media fun.
Social Media Challenge - TKES 9 and 10
10 Minutes each day.
1. Post a photo and/or comment daily to the classroom page/group you built in one of the previous challenges.
2. Add the link to your page in the comments below so that we can all be sure to become one of your followers by liking your page. (Be sure to invite your Facebook Friends to LIKE your page.)
3. Be sure to engage in the posts from our cohort peeps with a:
Like, Love, Happy Face, etc
Positive comment or
so that the content is seen on newsfeeds across our community.
4. Add a posting idea to the thread of this blog post.
5. Bask in the sweet success of "Challenge Accepted!"